Menu Principale

Ciao, ti chiediamo solo un minuto. Beverly Club e' gratuito in continua crescita. Se ti piace fai qualche click sui nostri sponsor, a te
non costa nulla, ma per noi sono molto importanti. Ci aiutano a coprire le spese e a continuare lo sviluppo di questo progetto. Grazie! ;)

Devi essere loggato per usare la shoutbox!
Notizia:
   Indice   Aiuto Arcade Ricerca Chat Agenda Gallery  
Pagine: [1]
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: Beverly 250 ie. - many questions  (Letto 15460 volte)
Zsolt
Beverlysta Newbie
Scollegato Scollegato

Provincia: ND

« inserita:: Maggio 28, 2013, 11:03:41 am »

Hi!

As you know, I bough a Piaggio Beverly 250 ie. (2006) one month ago.

On last weekend I opened the machine, and I found some interesting solution and thing.

Question 1:
On the left side of the engine, I think somebody lost a screw. Is it problem?

Q2:
Inside the air filter box I found some oil, maybe from the engine tube... Or not from the engine tube? Please see the picture number 02, and tell me your opinion about the air filter box.

Q3:
As you see on picture number 3, I found a hand-made air filter. I would like to change it to the original, but unfortunately it's not buyable in Hungary. Where can I order it? Please help me!

Q4:
I think something is missing around the battery. On picture number 4 you can see a white gum, but it''s not an original part of the scooter.
And a bonus question: what is the small tube near the battery?
Piaggio Beverly 250 ie. Sky Blue
vingiul
Beverlysta Moderatore
Beverlysta Hero
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #1 inserita:: Maggio 28, 2013, 11:30:06 am »

Hi,
I've not a 250, but:
1) seems you're right, perhaps you need a nut/bolt, I'm not sure, I tink that's an engine support;
2) some amount of oil inside filter box is normal, due to gas recycle from engine: your filter-box appears quite dry, I've see others, very wet, but without problems;
3) try to do a search for "easyparts" (the site is www.easyparts.nl, it should redirect in your language) on your search engine: it have pages in Hungarian lang, too, is quite cheapy, and sends spare parts;
4) over the battery there is a rubber band, witch you've missed: find and install it, to avoid battery damages.
vingiul

I Maya non hanno capito niente: nel 2012 fa piu' paura la fine del mese che la fine del mondo!
Zsolt
Beverlysta Newbie
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #2 inserita:: Maggio 28, 2013, 01:18:16 pm »

Hi

Thanks. What about the bonus question? Small tube left from battery?

Easyparts is ok, but too expensive the pack delivery... Tongue

Hi,
I've not a 250, but:
1) seems you're right, perhaps you need a nut/bolt, I'm not sure, I tink that's an engine support;
2) some amount of oil inside filter box is normal, due to gas recycle from engine: your filter-box appears quite dry, I've see others, very wet, but without problems;
3) try to do a search for "easyparts" (the site is www.easyparts.nl, it should redirect in your language) on your search engine: it have pages in Hungarian lang, too, is quite cheapy, and sends spare parts;
4) over the battery there is a rubber band, witch you've missed: find and install it, to avoid battery damages.
vingiul

street_hawk
Beverlysta Vice Admin
Beverlysta Hero
Scollegato Scollegato

Provincia: Caserta

Beverly 400 GT ... il più accessoriato del Club

« Risposta #3 inserita:: Maggio 28, 2013, 03:07:01 pm »

you can also put booby battery thick rubber so that when the battery cover is closed press on the battery not making it move.

The transparent tube is the vent for the battery acid for batteries that have maintenance.
Yours is maintenance-free and that pipe should not be connected  Wink Wink

In photo 1
not missing a nut but perhaps lacks a staple thread like this

the black plastic part to the left of the anchor point is the first point of attachment of the air filter and the screw (very long) passes through a belt guard in black plastic which is located just above the front part of the transmission casing.
This plastic flange without missing the screw is supported equally because it is anchored directly to two of the pins that close off the transmission cover, so if I do not have it do not worry because the flange is supported too and the air filter is argued very well with the only two remaining screws that anchor to the engine casing, which should see if you look between the air filter and the housing.
I hope I was clear
Street_ Hawk ...  Grin Grin
Zsolt
Beverlysta Newbie
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #4 inserita:: Maggio 28, 2013, 03:42:36 pm »

My battery is not moving, because under the cover I have -as you can see on picture- two light-blue sponge/styrofoam.

Transparent tube is ok.

Your third answer is not clear completely... So I don't need to worry about the missing screw -or not screw as you mention-...

you can also put booby battery thick rubber so that when the battery cover is closed press on the battery not making it move.

The transparent tube is the vent for the battery acid for batteries that have maintenance.
Yours is maintenance-free and that pipe should not be connected  Wink Wink

In photo 1

the black plastic part to the left of the anchor point is the first point of attachment of the air filter and the screw (very long) passes through a belt guard in black plastic which is located just above the front part of the transmission casing.
This plastic flange without missing the screw is supported equally because it is anchored directly to two of the pins that close off the transmission cover, so if I do not have it do not worry because the flange is supported too and the air filter is argued very well with the only two remaining screws that anchor to the engine casing, which should see if you look between the air filter and the housing.
I hope I was clear
street_hawk
Beverlysta Vice Admin
Beverlysta Hero
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #5 inserita:: Maggio 29, 2013, 12:23:03 am »

I try to explain better

you:

Question 1:
On the left side of the engine, I think somebody lost a screw. Is it problem?

I:

In photo 1

this still serves to hold the first screw that holds the air filter housing.
Looking at the picture in the link below

http://www.easyparts.it/showdrawing/6347/76032/811A/0-968-1-m420-m882-m2321-m6347-s17468-d76032/Air_filter.html

The screw of which I speak is about 10 cm long (No. 22) and engages in a black plastic flange (No. 18)
Zsolt
Beverlysta Newbie
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #6 inserita:: Maggio 29, 2013, 07:36:50 am »

Thanks! I understand you! Wink

And the question: Do I need to buy this item? Or it's not required?
street_hawk
Beverlysta Vice Admin
Beverlysta Hero
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #7 inserita:: Maggio 29, 2013, 09:24:52 am »

You can try it in a hardware shop
but anyway is not essential  Wink
Pagine: [1]