Menu Principale

Ciao, ti chiediamo solo un minuto. Beverly Club e' gratuito in continua crescita. Se ti piace fai qualche click sui nostri sponsor, a te
non costa nulla, ma per noi sono molto importanti. Ci aiutano a coprire le spese e a continuare lo sviluppo di questo progetto. Grazie! ;)

Devi essere loggato per usare la shoutbox!
Notizia:
   Indice   Aiuto Arcade Ricerca Chat Agenda Gallery  
Pagine: [1]
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: Characteristic of generator (Beverly 250 ie)  (Letto 1899 volte)
Zsolt
Beverlysta Newbie
Scollegato Scollegato

Provincia: ND

« inserita:: Giugno 02, 2013, 08:25:47 pm »

Hi,

I would like to know the characteristic of the generator. I'm interested in the maximum and average output ampers of it.

Thanks your help!
Piaggio Beverly 250 ie. Sky Blue
vingiul
Beverlysta Moderatore
Beverlysta Hero
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #1 inserita:: Giugno 02, 2013, 08:43:40 pm »

Hi.
I don't know about Amps, only about Volts: they should be around at least 14.0 (min) to 14.5 (max). Variations about +/- 0.5V should be safe, over and about them, are not.
Amps should vary about charge needed from battery.
vingiul

I Maya non hanno capito niente: nel 2012 fa piu' paura la fine del mese che la fine del mondo!
Zsolt
Beverlysta Newbie
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #2 inserita:: Giugno 02, 2013, 08:54:27 pm »

Thanks!

I know the correct volts, but I would like to add some new electricity item (alarmsystem) to my scooter, and I would like to know how many ampers plus is allowed near the original consumer. I don't want to overload the generator.

The alarmsystem has a built-in battery and they need 12V/1,2A to charge it. So the alarmsystem will consume 15W.

Hi.
I don't know about Amps, only about Volts: they should be around at least 14.0 (min) to 14.5 (max). Variations about +/- 0.5V should be safe, over and about them, are not.
Amps should vary about charge needed from battery.
vingiul
« Ultima modifica: Giugno 02, 2013, 08:58:12 pm da Zsolt » Registrato

lele73
Beverlysta Moderatore
Beverlysta Hero
Scollegato Scollegato

Provincia: Pistoia

cvt-fr4 e bitubo WME

« Risposta #3 inserita:: Giugno 03, 2013, 12:12:38 am »

No problems for a 15W consuption
Consider i have installed on my 400 two hot grips with about 50W of total consuption when the engine works, in the 250 it's the same,
the generator is a threephase alternator, the alternate current is rectified by the voltage regulator that stabilizes the voltage with maximum level at 14V and  the typical recharge current of battery is about 10-15A, described in the original Workshop manual.  This level of current i have verified by a normal amperometer, so you can install your alarm, the important thing that you must consider is the current consuption when the key is in the OFF position, in this situation it must be lower than 5mA, otherwise the battery go down in few hours

non importa con che mezzo ma vai sempre dove ti porta il cuore
Zsolt
Beverlysta Newbie
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #4 inserita:: Giugno 05, 2013, 11:20:51 am »

Thanks your answers!
I think, I will build-in an alarmy system.

Bye

No problems for a 15W consuption
Consider i have installed on my 400 two hot grips with about 50W of total consuption when the engine works, in the 250 it's the same,
the generator is a threephase alternator, the alternate current is rectified by the voltage regulator that stabilizes the voltage with maximum level at 14V and  the typical recharge current of battery is about 10-15A, described in the original Workshop manual.  This level of current i have verified by a normal amperometer, so you can install your alarm, the important thing that you must consider is the current consuption when the key is in the OFF position, in this situation it must be lower than 5mA, otherwise the battery go down in few hours
Pagine: [1]
  Stampa  

Vai a: